Ready, Set, Cook it Safe! is a virtual cooking fundraiser benefiting the Partnership for Food Safety Education.
This year’s event will encourage participants to cook like a kid again by featuring the winning youth recipe from the Young Cooks Recipe Challenge - Cole's Chicken, Fruit & Nut Sandwiches .
A family-friendly event, his younger brother Clayton will join him making a fruit salsa with cinnamon-sugar tortilla crisps (inspired by Connor, Victoria and Lydia's fruit salad) and great-grandma Barb will be there too!
Why should you register?
- You’ll learn new cooking skills alongside special guests
- Do you like winning prizes? You’ll have the chance to win prizes like a subscription to Freshly, a Nespresso Vertuo Next Machine + Milk Forther and 100 Vertuo capsules, and McDonald's Gift Cards.
- Spice things up – experience a new way of demonstrating food safety that aligns with your personal work in food safety
- It’s a family-friendly event – cook like a kid again with the young ones in your life (or just with yourself!)
- Your event registration directly supports keeping food safety resources FREE to access for ALL Americans
Thank you supporting sponsor(s)!
Thank you BAC Sponsor(s)!
Thank you event supporters for your in-kind prize donations!