As the pandemic continues, educating the public on safe food handling, preparation and storage has a new urgency.
That’s why you should make plans to attend the 2021 Consumer Food Safety Education Virtual Conference, the only U.S.-based event developed by, for and about food safety educators. Whatever your role, you’ll gain new insights and make valuable professional connections.
Get ready for the most important food safety education event of 2021. We’re building a robust program and saving you the best seat in the (virtual) room!
Explore Two Conference Tracks:
- Cutting Through Clutter: What’s Working to Engage Consumers?
- Safe Food Handling in Today’s Food Landscape
Posters Showcase Food Safety Education Program Successes:
- Engaging consumers and promoting food safety in the age of COVID-19
- Americans are cooking at home more now than ever, which means food safety and hand hygiene are important priorities. Gain insight on compelling ways to support people at home to be consistent in reducing their risk of foodborne illness.
Team Up with the Health & Food Safety Community:
- BAC Fighters: 13,000 health and food safety educators
- Public health and environmental health professionals
- Cooperative Extension professionals
- Consumer advocates
- Food and beverage industry professionals
- Local, state and federal government and military personnel
- Educators: K-12 through college/university
- Food and health communicators
The 2021 Consumer Food Safety Education Virtual Conference is supported by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award R13FD006956 totaling $180,000 with about 3% funded by FDA/HHS and about 97% funded by non-government source(s).