The Consumer Food Safety Education Conference has applications APPROVED for accreditation by the following organizations:
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM): Approved for 16 CE. 12 for the conference and up to 4 for pre-conference sessions.
- IFT Certified Food Scientist: This program qualifies for Certified Food Scientist (CFS) recertification contact hours (CH). CFS Certificants may claim a maximum of 12 CH for their participation in this program. For more information, please visit ift.org/certification or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Preconference sessions do not qualify for the IFT CH.
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing: Approved for 16 entry-level CECH (not advanced or continuing competency). Up to 4 CECH for the pre-conference sessions and 12 CECH for the conference itself.
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA): Approved for 16 CE. 12 for the conference and up to 4 for pre-conference sessions.
The Consumer Food Safety Education Conference has applications PENDING for accreditation by the following organizations:
- National Board of Public Health Examiners
- American Culinary Federation
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Commission on Dietetic Registration/Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics